Wednesday, April 8, 2009

For my sake, not yours.

I am going to compile a list of my favorite albums of all time, more for my sake, than for anyone reading this. I am always being asked what my favorite albums are, & of course, I never know what exactly to say. So I am going to go through all of my albums, & write down my favorites here, so as to actually have a definitive list. I imagine this will be a long list, but by doing it, I can pick out which of my favorites I like the most, & then have, say, a top five of all time.
Anyway, down to business -

  • Facelift - Alice in Chains.
  • Dirt - Alice in Chains.
  • Win Us Over - ASG.
  • Avenged Sevenfold - Avenged Sevenfold.
  • The Empire Strikes First - Bad Religion.
  • The Gray Race - Bad Religion.
  • Suffer - Bad Religion.
  • Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Vol. I: From Fear Through The Eyes of Madness - Coheed & Cambria.
  • Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Vol. II: No World For Tomorrow - Coheed & Cambria.
  • In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 - Coheed & Cambria.
  • The Second Stage Turbine Blade - Coheed & Cambria.
  • Falling Into Infinity - Dream Theater.
  • Images & Words - Dream Theater.
  • Metropolis, Pt.2: Scenes From A Memory - Dream Theater.
  • Octavarium - Dream Theater.
  • Train of Thought - Dream Theater.
  • Days of Nothing - The Foreshadowing.
  • Hours - Funeral For A Friend.
  • In The Absence of Truth - Isis.
  • Oceanic - Isis.
  • Panopticon - Isis.
  • Degradation Trip - Jerry Cantrell.
  • On The Turn - Kerbdog.
  • Alive Or Just Breathing - Killswitch Engage.
  • Through The Ashes of Empire - Machine Head.
  • Resonance - Mad At Gravity.
  • From The Word Go - Messiah J & The Expert.
  • Load- Metallica.
  • Ride The Lightning - Metallica.
  • The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance.
  • Mood Swing - The Nails.
  • Sticks & Stones - New Found Glory.
  • Office of Strategic Influence - OSI.
  • Blood - OSI.
  • No More Tears - Ozzy Osbourne.
  • Ten - Pearl Jam.
  • Vs. Pearl Jam.
  • Yield - Pearl Jam.
  • Thirteenth Step - A Perfect Circle.
  • The Division Bell - Pink Floyd.
  • Deadwing - Porcupine Tree.
  • Fear of a Blank Planet - Porcupine Tree.
  • In Absentia - Porcupine Tree.
  • Lightbulb Sun - Porcupine Tree.
  • Recordings - Porcupine Tree.
  • Octavia Dies - Primed.
  • Mutter - Rammstein.
  • Revolutions Per Minute - Rise Against.
  • Siren Song of the Counter Culture - Rise Against.
  • The Sufferer & The Witness - Rise Against.
  • All Hope Is Gone - Slipknot.
  • In The Wake of Determination - Story of the Year.
  • Does This Look Infected? - Sum 41.
  • The Artist in the Ambulance - Thrice.
  • Ænima - Tool.
  • Lateralus - Tool.
  • 10,000 Days - Tool.
And so there we have it, my list of my favorite albums of all time. I'll go through that with a fine tooth comb later, in the hopes of narrowing it down & finalizing my top five albums.

1 comment:

  1. DEADWING AND IKSOSE:3! Then again.. who'd have guessed? Haha..

    ReplyDelete